Say “I do” to attending
the Creative Chateau
Open House and Bridal Show
Sunday, April 9th, 2017
1:00 to 5:00 pm
We are gathered here today to celebrate the romance that inspired the Creative Chateau and celebrate 15 years of business and marriage.
1:30 to 2:00 pm
Reverend Diane Leicy will conduct a renewal vow ceremony (between Dan and Terri Meyer, Owners of the Chateau) so you can experience a live wedding and envision yourself in this magical setting on your wedding day.
Cocktail Hour & Hors d’eouvres
1:00 t0 1:30 pm
2:00 to 5:00 pm
After the ceremony you will enjoy complimentary hors d’eouvres and cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere while listening to music provide by MusicPROvider
Bridal Fashion Show
3:00 to 3:30 pm
Sit back and enjoy the view as Julianna Bridal showcases the latest fashions in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos.
Bridal Vendor Showcase
1:00 to 5:00 pm
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with many local wedding professionals and experience their services in a real wedding environment.
- Photography will be provided by Mark Bohland of Maranatha Photography
- Photo Booth by Photographer Isaac Coffy
- Bridal Gowns and Tuxedos by Juliana Bridal
- Floral arrangements by Floral Garden Florist
- Wedding Accessories by Memory Lane Wedding Rentals
- Specialty table linens and chair covers by Connie Duglin
- DJ services by MusicPROvider
- Food provided by Exclusively Yours, Ashland University Catering Services, and Malabar Farm Restaurant
- Desserts by Sweet Heaven Kakes & Bakes
- Caricature Portraits by Sam Sutton
- Wedding ceremony conducted by Reverend Diane Leicy
The Property Tour
3:30 to 5:00 pm
The open house will end with a tour of the historic 1882 Italianate home