Barn Rental Rates
Seasonal – April through November
The event space rental rates will vary based on your selections for your event as well as the days of the week that you choose. Guests are limited to 160 inside the barn, additional guests can be accommodated with outdoor tents on our expansive brick patios. We hold a security deposit for cleaning and/or damage of $500 that will be returned after the event.
We have several packages to choose from which range from an all inclusive rental to a weekend DIY package for those interested in securing their own vendors and decorating the facility themselves. We work will all budget levels to give you the flexibility of making your event affordable.
Packages to Choose From
- Daily Rental Packages – Monday through Thursday – Daily rate $1200 (8am to 11pm)
- Weekend Package – $4500 ( 3 day rental package Friday through Sunday)
- Chairs and tables for 160 guests are included
The weekend wedding package is for the DIY Minded – rent our venue and plan the event yourself
Set up on Friday and hold your rehearsal dinner, conduct your ceremony and reception on Saturday and clean up on Sunday.
- Friday – 8am to 10pm
- Saturday – 8am to 11pm
- Sunday – 9am to 5pm
$500 deposit at booking confirmation
All Inclusive Rental Package
(let us do the work and enjoy your event)
Package range: $9,515 ($59.47pp) to $16,885 ($105.53pp) based on 160 attendees
- 1 Day Rental of Facility, includes barn, milk house, courtyards and conservatory
- Seating for up to 160 guests with room for a band, dance floor, and lounge area
- 30 ft stone fireplace for a romantic atmosphere
- Stone wine bar
- Use of two expansive courtyards for outdoor ceremonies, dining, dancing and music
- Indoor restroom facilities
- Set up, tear down, and planning of your wedding to make your day effortless
- Catered Wedding Buffet Three options: Standard, Deluxe or Premium
- Catered Seated Service (Prime Rib included as a selection)
- Tables and chairs
- Linens, napkins and chair covers
- Floral Package (choose one) Standard Deluxe Premium
- Decoration of Facility
- Parking Attendants
- Security during event
- (Optional) Tent for outdoor ceremony 40 by 40ft or 40 by 60ft
- (Optional) Lounge seating – sofa, love seat or sectional with side tables and coffee table
Standard Buffet includes: one entrée, two accompaniments, tossed salad, dinner rolls
Deluxe Buffet includes: two entrees, four accompaniments, tossed salad, dinner rolls
Premium Buffet includes Deluxe Buffet plus Hor D’ Oeuvres
Seated Dining includes: main entrée, mixed green salad, one vegetable, and one side
Add an optional Hor D’ Oeuvres to fully complete your dining experience
All catering packages include drink station with lemonade, tea, coffee and water
The price includes choose of menu selections, linen napkins, buffet is served with high quality dinner plates, seated dinner is served with fine china, silverware, and glassware.
- Alcohol can be brought in with a liability insurance rider of $1 million, bartenders are $30 an hour
- DJ or band
- Photo Booth
- Wedding Cake, cupcakes, donuts or dessert
- Party favors for guests
Conservatory Rental Rates
Guests are limited to 35 inside the conservatory (600 sq ft facility located in the pond). We hold a security deposit for cleaning and/or damage of $150 that will be returned after the event.
Flat fee $500 for the day (8 am to 8 pm) rented for 35 guests or less, $250 deposit required at booking
Historic 1882 Brick Home
Are you in search of a unique environment to host a small gathering, such as bridal or baby shower, or corporate meeting? We have space available to meet your needs. We will also coordinate the catering with our catering partners to make your event seamless and elegant.
Guests are limited to 30 inside the home which is fully furnished as a residence. A Flat fee of $600 for the day (8 am to 8 pm), $300 deposit required at booking.
The Bridal Suite of the Historic Home can be rented if you have booked with the Chateau for your event, $250 a night with a 2 night minimum.
We are pleased that you are considering renting our property for your next event or retreat. It is our intention that your event be seamless and a wonderful experience. We will do our part in making your special event a memorable experience!
There are a few housekeeping and safety rules that must be communicated prior to your decision to rent our facility. Because of the historic value of the barn and safety of our guests we do not allow the following:
- No nails, tape, staples or tacks in the walls or on the barn beams.
- NO SMOKING inside the barn, conservatory or historic home. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas.
- Confetti or glitter
- Silly String
- Firecrackers or sparklers
- No open flame candles (fire hazard), flame-less (battery operated) are recommended
- Swimming or fishing in the pond
- Young children unattended around the property
- A deposit will be required at confirmation of booking
- $1 million dollar personal liability insurance policy for the event. This can be purchased as a rider policy through your home owner’s insurance carrier or through one of our recommended carriers (listed on our vendor page). A certificate of coverage must be presented to us prior to the event. This normally runs $150 to $300 depending on the number of guest and type of alcohol served.
- All trash must be deposited into the dumpster and the space left in the same cleanliness as it was prior to your arrival
- Upon departure, all lights turned off and doors secured.
- There will be a contact person on premise to assist you with any questions that you might have throughout the event
- There will be a security person on premise to ensure the safety of your guests.
After booking my event, can I return with friends/family to look at it again? Yes, just call to set up a time and you are welcome to come back with family/friends/event planners to take pictures and make plans.
Do you have room layout dimensions for the facility? Yes, this information will be sent to you upon request.
11 Things You Need to Do Before Booking Your Vendor – This is very good advice.